Short Essay Competition for 2021 APMP-NCA Mid-Atlantic Conference (MAC) Scholarship Award
The purpose of the APMP-NCA short essay competition is to provide two 2021 MAC scholarship awards to members of the NCA Chapter who are interested in developing their professional careers by attending the August 18, 2021 virtual conference.
The scholarship awards are available in the amount of 100% conference registration converge (aka a FREE ticket) for the 2021 APMP-NCA MAC.
- Applicants must be registered as an APMP member affiliated with the NCA Chapter.
- Applicants must confirm their commitment to attend the conference.
- Applicants must gain approval from their employer to take leave to attend the conference.
The APMP-NCA Scholarship Award is awarded without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin or sexual orientation. APMP - NCA will not award scholarships to applicants who are not qualified, and reserves the right not to award a scholarship for 2021.
- The applicant must complete and submit the application form by the deadline cited below.
- The applicant must meet the eligibility requirements listed above.
- The applicant will be judged on his/her responses to the essay prompt.
To be considered for an APMP-NCA Scholarship Award, applicants must complete the application and return it to APMP- NCA Professional Development Chair, no later than July 26, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. The application must include:
- A completed application form including all required information and essays. Only completed application forms will be considered.
- A current resume or link to LinkedIn Profile.
All of the above items must be submitted before the application will be considered.
Submission of Application Form
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include applicant’s last name as part of the file name.
Winners will be notified no later than July 30th, 2021.
APPLICATION COVER PAGE Essay Competition for 2021 APMP-NCA Mid-Atlantic Conference Scholarship Award
APMP Member #
Years of Related (BD, Capture, or Proposal Development Experience)
Essay Prompt: Write a creative and persuasive essay on which office product, tool, instrument, or gadget is the most valuable, and why everyone should invest in owning one. This excludes computer/laptops, software and/or online platforms for collaboration.
- Font Size: 12
- Length: Not to exceed one (1) page with standard 1-inch margins.
- Be creative. Colors, graphics, and out-of-the-box thinking are encouraged.
- Valuable is defined not by monetary sale-value of the product/item/tool, but by how it helps or improves the owner’s ability to joyfully or easily execute work.
- Include Application Cover Page - not apart of page count.